ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup/ Clio Cup (CC)

Hello all, just joined bout 5 mins ago!

Ive just ordered a Clio 172 Cup CC :)

I previously vistited jamjar.com and notice they have two clio cups listed....one is the Clio 172 cup and the other a Clio 172 Cup CC.

Can anyone tell me the difference??? I noticed there was a difference of about £500 between them

Cheers...

CC means Climate Control.

The other one doesnt have it.

You have chosen wisely dear sir.

Ps: its wise to know exactly what youre buying - it could have meant Crap Car or something

You bought the car without finding out what CC was first?

Good choice though. Went out in mine today and had the CC on to cool me down. It could do with going a few degrees colder though I think. I dont think its going to be cold enough for me on really hot days.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Oh dear...

In all honesty you would have been much better off going for a 182 if you got the climate control as youd get the same performance but with a lot more toys, and you probably paid about the same! :confused:

Cheers for that, yep i bought a the car without knowing what CC was...but at the end of the day....it doesnt matter to me which cup 172 i bought just as long as i had one!!:D

I got a good deal..i think... on 53 plate, delivery miles, £10500 from reg vardy....

Cup 172

Sounds like a good deal to me. I paid £11,750 for mine which also has climate and I thought that was a good deal!! Compared to list price of £13,900 it is I suppose.

Enjoy and welcome to Cliosport:)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Natton on 18 March 2004

I got a good deal..i think... on 53 plate, delivery miles, £10500 from reg vardy....
Oh well, that is actually a good price for a Cup, especially with CC, so you got a good deal there!

Tappd'd RS

Quote: Originally posted by CUP80Y on 17 March 2004

Ps: its wise to know exactly what youre buying - it could have meant Crap Car or something

Could have been worse - I might have been Coupe Cabriolet! ;)

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by B@llsie on 18 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by CUP80Y on 17 March 2004

Could have been worse - I might have been Coupe Cabriolet! ;)
Or Camp Coupe! ;)

Ha ha! My first thoughts when I saw CC was Coupe Cabriolet too!

My local Renault garage is selling 53 plate (registered Dec 03) delivery mileage for £10,500 (Arnold Clark).

But I just paid £10,999 for my brand spanking 04 plate 172 from motorpoint, and its a UK sourced car too, not an import! Not getting it for another week though... :(

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by AGMitch on 19 March 2004

brand spanking 04 plate 172 from motorpoint, and its a UK sourced car too, not an import!
Have you got that in writing anywhere?!

I know someone that works at Motorpoint (Burnley) and their cars are imports...

The likes of Motorpoint and Trade-sales do get UK cars that cant be shifted when over supply!! With th 182 out I think there maybe a few 172s that Renault UK couldnt shift easily!

I know that they were selling UK X-Type Jags when there was an over supply problem!

Not got it in writing but I bought the car on the basis that it was an Irish import. Only after Id put the deposit down did I find out its a UK car - bonus! Doesnt make any difference to me - im still getting a bargain, my insurers dont charge extra, although I know I may get less when I come to sell it if it is an import.