ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio CUP Mudflaps

R26.r #156

Ok, so its that time of year coming up. All the crapola on the road, can you get mudflaps for a CUP/SPORT 172?

Am thinking of slightly thinner flaps to stop scratches and chips up the sides and under the sills. Just an idea.....

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 24 September 2004

cannot find them on the DT webby?!
I dont think theyre on there.. best bet is to get them to send you a catalogue.(Motorsort one i think..).

Liquid yellow R26 F1

They look good in blue..:D..

Im off to wales next weekend.. with my brother whos a motorsport photographer.. so will get some decent pics of mine, and post them up..

TPAMF.. lmao..

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Quite simple to fit, just a bit a bit time consuming to get a tidy job.. I used 6mm (dia) bolts lock nuts and host of different size washers to hold them in place (Fronts only tho)..... that way i didnt have to drill into the arches at all..

172 Cup

Yes - shes back to how she should look...
all the stickers are off, mudflaps off and original wheels back on - they were put on for a laugh for the Spa trip.

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by McShug on 26 September 2004

all the stickers are off, mudflaps off and original wheels back on - they were put on for a laugh for the Spa trip.
Thought so ;)

Quite like the flaps

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by McShug on 26 September 2004

thank jesus!!!