ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup No: 02-324

Dallara F395
Been a loooong time since my last post about Dallara but after that thing let to another and I ended up with two Renaults :):)

Car is running strong no problems at all maybe a tune up but other than that it's in mint condition. This car is the only one never raced. It came in as a training car but no one ever bother it to use it so it's in a pretty good shape for a race car. No crashes no roll overs everything intact so it was a good buy.

The ideas I have so many but I'll start with the brakes, they are the original Clio RS Brakes and they face quickly after that I'm gonna try to tune the suspension if it satisfies I'll leave it as it is but if nor I gotta change that to. Next week we gonna have run on the dyno with my tuner and I'll post some numbers with it.

I'll be needing all your help so please contribute your knowledge anytime.

Cheers,

Emre

P.S. I gotta log in to Tapatalk for pics

Dallara F395
usyzyhyn.jpg

4y5usa5y.jpg

u3aneta2.jpg

7eja7yre.jpg

eru2egad.jpg

umazybe3.jpg

8adarypy.jpg