ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup racers

Sounds like a misprint as i thought it was around 5 seconds. What theyve probably done is printed the 0-60 of a short ratioed car and the max of a long ratioed one so it appeals more. I know someone whose been on that track package and he said the clio was absolute crap!

Nissan R35 GT-R

If the final drive ratio is kept the same and the last gear is about the same ratio as the road car there is no reason why is couldnt do that top speed. Just means gears 1, 2, 3, and 4 would be close and the last 2 would open out a bit.

Renault Laguna Coupe

I have driven that car at Palmersport - as have many others on here. Its absolutely wonderful. Goes like stink, handles brilliantly. Dont know about the figures, but it certainly shifts - the sequential gearbox with full-throttle change makes a huge difference.

If you ever get a chance to have a few laps in one of these you should grab it with both hands - its the ultimate Clio :D

lol thats funny my mate said the brakes were sh*t, it was too twitchy and the gearbox was too slow and heavy. Must of been a dodgy one

Frosty- It would have to be more than a bit to have those figures, the spacing between the last couple of gears (is it six speed?) would be very impractical for racing.

It doesnt it does 60 in 6 secs dead and 100 in 10.5 coz of the 6 speed sequential box! The V6 racers do 4.1secs etc