ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup stickers????

clio 182 cup
ive just bought a 182 clio cup,
im picking it up on friday,

it has no badges on it to say it is a cup,
my friend has a 172 cup and he bought some small metal badges saying "172 cup" which he has placed under the clio badge at the back,
i would like these but 182 instead.

all i can find are big stickers for the windows,

just wondered if any1 knew where i could find somethin more subtle like the badges my friend has on his.

thanks

MKV GTI
You sure??

They are usually located on both door pillars, should be silver and they simply say "cup".
if not then make sure it is a cup and not somone advertising it falsly which happens way to often.

Failing that they may have been taken off by the previous owner if so there's a trader on here that may be able to sort you out!

clio 182 cup
yeh im sure,
ive bought it from a dealer,my dad helped me when buying it and did some checks to make sure it is a cup,because i had my doubts aswel, so i think maybe the previous owner has just taken them off,
how would i contact him? do you know how expensive?
cheers

MKV GTI
His username is Ady182, You'll find him in the cliosport traders section under N2graphix.

As for price I'm not sure won't be more than a fiver tho I wouldn't of thought, that's if he does do them seems to do loads of different stickers and graphics so may be able to sort you out, drop him a pm.

Although you will need to pay your £10 to become a member to do this but it's well worth it the best tenner iv ever spent!

clio 182 cup
ok m8,
thanks very much for your help , ill try and get hold of him!!
cant wait to get the car, ive wanted one for ages,lol.

cheers