ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio dci Pics - ClumberPark 14/03/2010

172 sport
Didn't realise it was paul fisher the legend untill i was watching one of youre vids on youtube and youre avitar is the same, i'm mates with chris saunders with the ph1 track car and i think he knows you quite well yeah?
thinking of slagging the cup soon so might need youre help for some setting up of my coilies etc :)

Chris has sold his cup track car now,I don't know what he is planing to get next,I am no expert setting up these Clio's,I just keep making changes until it feels right to me on the track,I am more use to driving and setting up 500kg super light rear wheel drive Westfield/Caterham type cars,but if I can be of any help to you with your coilies or any other mods just let me know.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Don't think i'll be getting one from here but heres my 1st Intercooler quote :S

Carpartswarehouse.co.uk
INTERCOOLER: £169.77 0 months guarantee [New]
Intercooler Pipework: £169.77 0 months guarantee [New]
Delivery: £8.50
VAT: £59.41
Total price: £407.45 (Inc. Delivery & VAT)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I would hope it was genuine for that price, I've had a couple of other quotes around the £120-£200 mark :(

DoncasterMotorSpares / MotorHog don't have an intercooler in stock :(