ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio dimma + V sl*gged

as ive said before, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, their voicing their opinion

good on them

even better if theyll say it in real life and not just a website

Im actually finding I dont like the look of the Vees anymore. Not sure why really, I think they are starting to look...well...rubbish. Maybe Ill start liking them again soon. Toaster is a bit harsh though LOL :D

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 23 June 2005

nickg123s old one!
I though id seen that pic before.

I bet thoe people on that site drive some really decent cars, NOT !!!
i agree some of them are sh*te * but some arent that bad* (uses words loosely)

The Dimma 16V looks quite alright if you ask me - and Im definitely not from the Max School.

Dont worry Nickg123 - Im sticking up for you buddy!

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 23 June 2005

Im actually finding I dont like the look of the Vees anymore. Not sure why really, I think they are starting to look...well...rubbish. Maybe Ill start liking them again soon. Toaster is a bit harsh though LOL :D

I was thinking the same, I cant understand why either.. apart from maybe, the mk1s especially are so afordable now to almost anyone, which has lost its exclusiveness, meaning its not so special to own one anymore. Lovely cars tho.

The toaster thing was too harch tho..lol.

^^^^ lol i dont want tjis to be a reoccuring message but i still preffer the looks of the valver and williams over the v6, i still love em but i thought that they were the dogs gonads but ive gone right off em, still a quality car though

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 23 June 2005

I think theyre beginning to date...rapidly IMO, but that was bound to happen given their design. Fashions/taste change and while a lot of enthusiast love them, i suppose to joe public they look more and more of an oddity or just plain vulgar...

Nippy white cup

Im pretty sure that toaster V6 is Matts (j3ned) old one. It looks like its at York. The spoiler looked pretty good in the flesh imo

Chris