ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Dynamique

What does anybody think of them? I hear tales of renault using a lot of plastic which just about makes it through to the end of warranty, and that the new clios are not over reliable.

what ive got a price for is:

I think it is a 1.2 16v clio dynamique
brand new - on offer until the end of the month at £7695
alloy wheels
cd player
front fog lights
bucket seats
lights and wipers auto and on a sesor
abs s
power steering
4 air bags
3 doors
1 year road tax
£300 metallic paint
group 3 insurance

its either this or a 1.2 corsa life or sxi which are around the same price range but can get them with free insurance.

opinions from any dynamique (or corsa :confused:) owners will be appreciatd!

cheers

Erm, well I have a dynamique now that I have had for almost a year, with nowt but niggly problems *touch wood*. I also had a 2000 1.4 Clio Sport before that for three years from new, and again (apart from the sunroof) had no problems with it - it was a superb little car. My new one is not quite to the same standard as my other one, but still a smashing little car and I love it!

I went for the 1.416v to have a little more power and had the digi pack added on, which was well worth it for the climate control and electric sunroof!!

I would personally certainly choose a Clio over a Corsa, but that is your choice obviously!!! Having driven lots of small cars, I do rate the Clio for the money!! Seems like quite a good deal there too.

BMW 118d

Not a bad price that!! Definitely go for the clio over the corsa thou, the corsa seems a bit tinny and the engine is loud in my opinion!

I guess they not still doing the free insurance deal on the clio then?!

Well happy with mine, personally would take it over a corsa again and again! No real problems just a nice car which looks wicked when lowered!!

The car should have been £9700 but it has been reduced for the january sale, which ends on thursday so if we do get it well have to be quick. I think thats why it isnt coming with free insurance.

Its for my girlfriend an she learnt in a corsa so is swaying more that way at the moment, and we seem to have a good deal on one of those aswell. I think it will come down to price - and at the moment it is just coming down to what she can get the insurance for. If it is less than £750 well prob get the clio.

Im not fussed what she gets (as ill get a new motor soon enough anyhow)but I dont want to ever to be referred to as a corsa boy. Id rather get a saxo.

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

i own a 2002 clio dynamique, things i had go wrong is only the sun roof handle needed replacing cos it was rattleing. Im sure i been twice though i cant remember what the other prob i had was. Now im getin used to the bus , i had some fool on a bike ruin the entire side of my car :(

Quote: Originally posted by dailyd on 26 January 2004

i own a 2002 clio dynamique, things i had go wrong is only the sun roof handle needed replacing cos it was rattleing. Im sure i been twice though i cant remember what the other prob i had was. Now im getin used to the bus , i had some fool on a bike ruin the entire side of my car :(
know how u feel mate - i had someone hit my RT last week and did one without leaving a note. Cars ready for scrap heap now - hence the quick move for a new one!

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

unlucky bill, the guy that hit me wasnt going nowhere after getting stuck under oncoming cars heh! you get a lot of extras wit the clio like something called RAID (renault anti indruder alarm) an the head lighhts an automatic washers. I do love the cosra adverts however :)

I had a 2001 1.2 16V Clio for 2 and a half years, and ive now had my current Dynamique for a few months and have racked up almost 4000 miles without any problems

Before buying this Clio i test drove a Corsa SXi and left it on the forecourt, not only felt slower but the interior wasnt really all that special either.

Id recommend the Clio everytime

id have the clio over the corsa, the only exception being the niggling faults with them. one of my m8s has a 53 plate sxi and i prefer my car, as do our mates i think. clio is better looking and better handling imo

not sayin this cos i have a clio, but for me it was the corsa or the clio, and ended up ver happy with the dynamique. friend of mine bought a corsa brand new, and its been back to them twice. they also drive like a piece of s**t!!!

i think as far as small cars go, and for value, clio is brilliant.

Clio every time I think more kit as standard. ie airbags (ye sure there no amazing think until you crash when there value cannot be measured) plus abs (

Also the cars handle the same (not to good) althought he clio has potential as its the suspensions which is useless and this can be fixed the corsa has a poor chassis which cannot be fixed by some new suspension.

EDD

Lionel Richie

Ive had mine the longest (since July 2001) and done 49000miles and its been fine (and its driven very hard!!!!!) few rattles here and there, but thats more due to me pissing about with it!!!!!

the clio dymanique 1.2 16v is the best small engined car out at the mo end of story. Realiability and quality variy loads tho. my extremes 4 sale, p.m me if ur interested!:D