ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Today I found a colour coded 172 spoiler that was fitted to a 1.4. £20 later..

clio spoiler fitted 3.jpg
clio spoiler fitted1.jpg
clio spoiler fitted2.jpg

Made it look 10 times better. Just need to colour code the black plastic bits, lower it and spray the wheels gun metal/black. Had it serviced yesterday, sailed through with 2 advisories, rear pads low, and cambelt/timing will need doing if It hasn't already been done. Also had 2 new tyres on the front as the car I got the alloys off had been ragged by a 17 year old for 2 years. Looked like racing slicks. She's really coming along now to say this is how she looked when I got her..

My Clio.jpg

Loving it at the minute. Need to find someone who will spray my alloys for less than the quoted £296..

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Just wanted to update if anyone is interested :) So I have added some 17" Wolface Alloys. It Looks a bit like a tractor at the minute, Going to get it lowered next and then start colour coding I think. I also want a straight through exhaust system, I'll keep this thread updated as I go. What's peoples opinions/recommendations?

20160526_185107.jpg

Also, added some 6000k sidelights and colour coded mirror caps :)

20160529_173940.jpg

20160529_173955.jpg

20160529_174006.jpg

Also, how do I go about ordering some more cliosport.net stickers? Going to put them in the rear os window at the bottom. Thanks for looking :)