ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio GT 1.6 (128 Bhp)

yeah great spec and car for the money i recon :cool: glad i got in there quick enough if it was plastered all over the internet, i put my deposit down on it two weeks ago mind, i put my old clio dynamique s mk3 on auto trader the day before i went to pick the gt up and the morning i went to birmingham a lad rang up and came to buy the dynamique for his first car, so as soon as i picked one car up the other one sold was a great turn around just thought id tell use that haha. will be taking that plate off soon and getting this one
http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/buy.html?plate=CL10%20GAD&price=405

thought we would take some chavy foglight pictures pictures of Clio GT 106 and Clio 1.2 shocking quality on the iPhone 4.
6132129727_430a640aa7_b.jpg

Untitled by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

6132127671_0ec50420c3_b.jpg

Untitled by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

the rest if anyone cares
http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenndobledesign/sets/72157627636343756/

Clio GT 1.6
Hi All!
Big cheer to all from Croatia!

Guys did any of you experienced this problem with your GT 1.6 engine? I already know few ppl from here that have similar problem, but we have no solution for it. Ppl in Renault service here ale clueless about what to do. :(
All help will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Damir

p.s. Blue is best color. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol, good old K4M sounds like its running wild cams.

id have a guess at throttle body needing cleaned out or ignition coil if its still a problem on these new K4Ms

Renault Clio GT
Hello everyone!

I've very recently bought my Renault Clio GT (Yes I know I'm a tad late) and I was wondering if anyone had any guides or tips with removing the air filter box?

I've recently bought a cone filter and I just want to fit it but there's not much space under my bonnet for the new filter with the big box in the way! (I'd obviously be looking at getting a cold air feed and fixing the cone filter somewhere it's not going to knock about)
Thanks for any help you lot can provide!

Absoloutely loving my Clio though, gone from my little 1149cc 1998 Renault Clio RT to this, feels like a supercar in comparison!

Hello everyone!

I've very recently bought my Renault Clio GT (Yes I know I'm a tad late) and I was wondering if anyone had any guides or tips with removing the air filter box?

I've recently bought a cone filter and I just want to fit it but there's not much space under my bonnet for the new filter with the big box in the way! (I'd obviously be looking at getting a cold air feed and fixing the cone filter somewhere it's not going to knock about)
Thanks for any help you lot can provide!

Absoloutely loving my Clio though, gone from my little 1149cc 1998 Renault Clio RT to this, feels like a supercar in comparison!

Fellow GT owner had ours 6 years now, although ours is a DCI,
9115c432e5ab13fbc628d9ebacdaea14.jpg

believe the airboxes are all the same on mk3's and you have to take your battery and battery box out to get the massive air box out

Here's mine on my raider

dd24f4d9787f7a0db2269cad4828121a.jpg

5139609f7da64f23f0f4f421a51a354e.jpg