ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLio III Phase 2

Renault Clio 1.2
yer i think alot of brand new hatchbacks are getting worst and more 'futuristic'. the new KA when it passed in front of me on a roundabout looked like a futuristic toolbox. the new fiesta looks silly, the new ibiza looks wierd. dont know tho. all the new sport designs on them arnt that bad though. we will see :D

www.renparts.co.uk
hope it doesn't develop the ugly chins of the pugs. Looks a bit more modern as the front bumper on the current non rs mk3's is dull as ditchwater.

meh, not much of a change, certainly better than some of the 'spied' shots. Not sure if I prefer the new rear lights or not.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
no doubt the RS version will look much tastier.

front end reminds me of a honda jazz, anyone else seeing it?

White Sti Hatch
Rear ights are the only things i like rest is gash !! is it me or does the front of whats now the Ph1 look like the Mk2 Ph2 and this looks like the Mk2 Ph1 ??

Swift Sport
Is it me, or does it look a wee bit like a mk2 ph1 front... in comparison to the exsisting one being more like a mk2 ph2??