ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio insurance

Hi, is anyone insured with admiral insurance on here? Im 19, but at the time was 18 with 1 yrs no claims, and got a valver insured with them tptf for £1138 standard and no one seems to be able to touch that price. Also I got a little suzuki truck and again, they are half the price of all the other insurance companies. just wandered if anyone else found them real cheap too? Also i find putting older people on your insurance, like my mum and dad brings my insurance down more and more??? About £80 a person for me. Sam

Golf GTI 1.8T

corr that does seem cheap, what insurance group was that. mine was £1440 with tesco, no ncd at 18. and thats only for a 1.4 at group 3.

try elephant & bell direct (they are the same company as admiral)
the only thing with that insurance group of companies is that their excesses are high !
hence the low premium.

Yeh excess can be a bit high, but if you want the insurance low, you gotta take the gamble. Plus to be honest at 19, i wouldnt make a claim unless i really really had to, as it would make my insurance go even higher!! I get the excess as high as they let me, which i think was only £250. Sam

At 17 i was paying £1000 tptf on my 1.4rt clio, with a pass plus. without the pass plus it was £1450 cheapest. Pass plus makes a lot of difference on your first years car insurance! Sam

i had an aoptional £250.00 excess on my valver (the total was £450.00 !!!)
the insurance was only £416.00 f/c on it !!

the £200.00 charge is standard, im 24 btw, but when you 25 the excess goes down any way (that was with elephant though, admiral may be a bit different)