ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio madness b18f engine in a 1999 clio will it go

172/182 phase 1
hey guys i have recently discovered how much fun you can have with a clio. ive had mine now for 7 months and even though its fun its not powerful. im looking to get some help in finding out if a volvo 480 turbo b18f lump will fit in my 1999 mk2 clio 1.2 8v im hoping to bring the car to events soon after the amount i have spent on the body work and sound system can anyone help

regards rich

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It will fit but I hope you like complicated wiring. For a tenth of the effort chuck a 172 engine in. And I speak from direct experience not just a mate of a mate of a mate once walked past one ;)

172/182 phase 1
coolo cheers for that ill look forward to the wiring i got to do it else i wouldnt be much of a mechanic lol

coolo cheers for that ill look forward to the wiring i got to do it else i wouldnt be much of a mechanic lol

Get it in and let us know how it goes :D but be warned its not a job for a Saturday , from mechanic to mechanic do it right first time take some time to do it !! good luck matey ive been thinking of something for a bit of fun other than my clio , im thinking mk 1 golf with a 20v turb in mates doing one looks awesome !!

Good luck with yours !!