ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mini filming meet

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Dave (Harry_Manback) and me had a mini meet this morning to try out his video camera car mount. It's a pretty neat bit of kit! Here are a few pics I took with his digicam, hopefully Dave will have the video ready later on.

both.jpg

HM.jpg

rick.jpg

Rick

PH1 Oddy, M140i
you guys....looks like you had fun. You should try and set it up ground level, rally style and drive over/near it!! SO cool though!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Leeshez said:
Nice indeed, what camera mount did you use? and what speed was you going?

b-hague suction sm1 jobbie.
really got some trust in it now, speeds on the video werent that high, and we were out as early as the fog would let us be, i got up to 3 figs on the way home with it on, so im beginning to stop worrying about the mount and camera vanishing,

rick took some footage with his car, looking 4ward to seeing that.

Great stuff! The car looks suitably ace on film. :D Especially on this screen shot...

cars2.jpg

Have to do it again some time. :)

Rick

Rick said:
Great stuff! The car looks suitably ace on film. :D Especially on this screen shot...

cars2.jpg

Have to do it again some time. :)

Rick

sorry i couldnt make it this time

went out to wacth my sisters boyfs band on sat night then spent sunday in bed caughing my head off.

need to organise it again soon.

ukaskew said:
Wow, top stuff. What part of the country is this? Roads look fantastic.

Lincolnshire. There are roads like this all over the county if you kow where to look.