ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mixes it with the Turbo Boys

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
My Bro-In-Law is a Member of FCCUK.org (Fiat Coupe's) and they had a meet on Sunday and he invited me along (Mainly to take some Pics)

I thought I may aswell pop a few on here for you guys to look at:

IMG_3819-1.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

Sticking out like a Sore thumb :approve:

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

EA Boys will recognise this place

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

Rare 2.0 16v N/A Coupe - went well though!

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

A few of my attempts (Not my camera I only have a point and Shoot so don't be too critical)

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

Thats the Bro-In-Law shouting as no word of a lie he had just hit 160mph and his drivers Side windcreen wiper Flew up (You can just see it in the pic)

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

A few of us offcuts :D

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

There are planty more pics but its getting late,

Hope you like,

Andy

Dodgy one
not to be biased, but the clio is the best looking of them all, the Turbos are horrid IMO

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I quite like the turbo fiats,especially in that baby blue colour.

And for peanuts they are evo quick

^
So ! it was designed by Chris Bangle who did the bmw 3 series. A lot of bs is spoken on here about them being unrelaible & expensive to maintain & repair, they aren't really that expensive at all. They do a genuine 155mph as standard too.

I'm a member on there, I used to have a mint 20vt plus.

My comment was a bit tounge in cheek, if you look to the left you'll see what I drive (not the picture in my avatar, thas my old clio). In my experience though, older fiats, admittedly not the coupe, cost a small fortune in maintenance and repair.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I love the Coupe's and if I did less Miles I would seriously think about owning one, Jamie (My Bro-In-Law) has not had too many Problems, He's just had the Gearbox replaced due to blowing a hole in the casing but when you've put about 140Bhp Extra on an 75k Gearbox what do you expect,

I love the Dark Green and Dark Blue Colour myself, I think the Yellow's n Baby Blue's Etc. make it look a little Cheap n Toy like, I think they are probably the best built Fiat ever!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Nice pics. Especially liking the red and dark green ones.

Wasn't a huge fan of the styling of those before, but starting to warm to them after seeing your pics. Might consider one as next car if insurance isn't too mad.

Turbos.
Remember with Alfa GTVs having the same wiper problem at speed, fcuking budget!

I like them without bodykits, bodykits ruin them IMO.

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
personally i think these are hideous cars plus its a fiat but thats just my opinion, fiat = fix it again tomorrow

Octavia vRS tfsi
personally i think these are hideous cars plus its a fiat but thats just my opinion, fiat = fix it again tomorrow

That's ridiculous. French car owners slagging off Italian car owners over reliability. Get a grip.

Stop basing your opinion of a whole countries car building capabalities on the bottom of the ladder base models that get the s**t driven out of them from new by people that couldn't care less and then give out when they break.

Lol, a common misconception there:dapprove: A few on here have had them (inc me) we never had problems.

Plus you've got a bonnet bra on your clio, so you obviously have no taste ;)

Ph2 172 Track Toy
My mate is a member on that forum.

He went to RR day tuther day and ran 260bhp, then his turbo blew the day after (Fix It Again Tomorrow) so now he has a better turbo and probs 275bhp.

These are very fast cars. Makes mine look like it is going backwards.

Nowt too horrific 0-60. Although 5.8 on a g-tech but 30-90 is unbeliveable. I drove it and when I went to overtake someone nowt happened and I thought hmmm.. this is crap then all of a sudden the turbo spooled up and I nearly crashed into the back of the car in front.

Very, very fast but turbo lag is silly.

Fun though!!!

Hi

2006-03-04016.jpg

2006-03-04010.jpg

My old 20vt Plus, which was minter than mint :approve: I got a lot of money for it when I sold it too :cool: Standard, apart from Bilsteins (great upgrade) uprated arb's & a s/s exhaust.
Even like that it was pretty darn quick.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice Car Cat171 - My 2nd Favourite Colour

Funny thing is the Coupe owners love Blueflame Exhausts, Would love to buy his if he ever chooses to sell it, Love the sound from the 5 Cylinder Engine and Turbo Kick is immense and they are not slow off Turbo either :D