ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK1 1.4 RT Engine Modification

Clio Mk1 + Clio DCI
Happy time with that - one thing I will say is be careful with the standard intercooler... they had a nasty habit of going pop even on standard boost, might be worth having a look at...

Yeah thats what i was thinking, a front mount external cooler,as the standard sits behind the bumper

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Yeah thats what i was thinking, a front mount external cooler,as the standard sits behind the bumper

You can get uprated ones that sit behind the bumper where the original one would have been, depends what look you're going for really. Just makes life easier with the hoses...

Clio Mk1 + Clio DCI
You can get uprated ones that sit behind the bumper where the original one would have been, depends what look you're going for really. Just makes life easier with the hoses...

Ill have a look actually,but tubing isnt a big issue as ive got pipe cutters and tons of piping

Clio Mk1 + Clio DCI
Ive got a pace front mount intercooler now, at a bargain price of £20! Lol and a forge boost control for a tenner! Brand new! Getting all the piping on the engine sorted first before anything these 5 engines are confusing