ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk1 wipers not working

Renault Megane R26
One day my rear wiper and water stopped working. I no longer have a rear working wiper and I cant spray any water on the front or back. It all stopped same time. Can anybody HELP!! Someone told me about a relay or something, Where is this located and how much is a new one??

Civic Vtec y0
That happened on my old MK1 and it was just the fuse, try that first! If its not the fuse then check with a multi-meter if the motors (both wiper and washer) are getting power, if there not then it may be the switch

J

Jim NM

Ryan said:
That happened on my old MK1 and it was just the fuse, try that first! If its not the fuse then check with a multi-meter if the motors (both wiper and washer) are getting power, if there not then it may be the switch

Could be the relay

CB600FS
You tried wiggling the 4 relays in the passenger footwell, up behind the glovebox, can't remember if ones for the washers/wipers by they get kicked by passengers/fall out quite often