ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 1.2 16V Electric Window UCH fault

Clio MK2
So, to cut a long story short, I have a problem with my Clio UCH box (no surprise there).
The problem is, I can put my driver’s side window down, but not back up. The passenger’s side works perfectly fine. I know for certain it is the UCH box as the relays click very loudly a lot and sometimes if I have the window down (I can manually put the window up if I take the power cable out of the UCH and put it back in) the window will go back up when the relays click, which is very bizarre. Also when I was driving today, the relays were clicking incessantly, so I put the window down to see if it would go back up because of the relays, but it didn’t. Instead, the window functioned normally and I was able to put it up with the switch! Until 5 minutes later when it decided it didn’t like working normally.
So I’m hoping if any of you know the fault in particular, how to fix it, or any advice for my issue.

(The switch works fine, tested with other switches. All other electrics in the Clio work perfectly fine, for now)
Any help would be really appreciated, thanks ClioSport.

PH2 172
So, to cut a long story short, I have a problem with my Clio UCH box (no surprise there).
The problem is, I can put my driver’s side window down, but not back up. The passenger’s side works perfectly fine. I know for certain it is the UCH box as the relays click very loudly a lot and sometimes if I have the window down (I can manually put the window up if I take the power cable out of the UCH and put it back in) the window will go back up when the relays click, which is very bizarre. Also when I was driving today, the relays were clicking incessantly, so I put the window down to see if it would go back up because of the relays, but it didn’t. Instead, the window functioned normally and I was able to put it up with the switch! Until 5 minutes later when it decided it didn’t like working normally.
So I’m hoping if any of you know the fault in particular, how to fix it, or any advice for my issue.

(The switch works fine, tested with other switches. All other electrics in the Clio work perfectly fine, for now)
Any help would be really appreciated, thanks ClioSport.

Chomp your way through this.

https://www.cliosport.net/threads/b...window-ph2-uch-investigation-solution.716204/

Fracture of the mounting bracket of the regulator is a common failure though, preventing the glass closing, as it is misaligned.

This could be a factor.