ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk2 heater/cooler not working

As above the heater/cooler doesn't work, I was driving with the heater on at 4 & it just stopped, it won't work on hot or cold or any heat settings. The next day it worked but as soon as I turned it off that was it & not worked since. This was about a week or so but due to having the work van I hadn't used the car. I've looked & it's been suggested it's the resistor pack but I can't seem to. Find this? Also was going to do a flush of coolant & get fresh stuff in but can't find the coolant for a clio, can anyone point me in the right direction & how much it is? Any ideas what to do? Any help, again would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

plastic case where your windscreen wipers are to the left, pull back the rubber seal running across the top of the engine bay and you can then remove the case, turned out to be a loose wire with mine, not sure on the price of resister giggled mine about and worked again lol

plastic case where your windscreen wipers are to the left, pull back the rubber seal running across the top of the engine bay and you can then remove the case, turned out to be a loose wire with mine, not sure on the price of resister giggled mine about and worked again lol
Yeah I've taken off the scuttle panel & I can't see where it is. I've seen a picture of where it should be, it's on this eBay listing >
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Clio-Heater-Climate-Control-Resistor-Pack-/220762346082

This is what mine looks like though >
59e56e70f0ce70dda6e81b4017e26a61_zpsb964f875.jpg

366af9e2856a195bec1eb210ed460c3e_zps94e6db81.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated :)