ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK3 1.5DCI dynamique S 106bhp. she need some style ;)

Clio 1.5DCI S 106bhp
Fat penguin!...thought I'd say something to break the Ice! Lol

Ok, so I've just brought a MK3 Clio, and what a beaut she is!
It's got all the extras (keyless entry/start-stop button, alloys, cabbasse upgraded sound system, tinted windows) etc..etc.!

So mods done/doing this week:-
AUX cable - done
Alloy tax disc - done
stubby aerial - done
Heko wind deflectors
H1 HID 6K for the projector lamps
Chrome indicators
xeon headlights
led side lights
Custom mats
Car seat covers (want a full set of the 197seats)

Then, I want to lower, colour code,RS bullets, black grill, and get some nice alloys on her :)
Then I start to look into the engine ;)

Any advice, information on mods or just general banter more then welcome :)

Matt

IMG716_zps9041fc11.jpg

IMG717_zps2d0aff9b.jpg

IMG718_zpsabb9c92a.jpg

IMG719_zps4955d6b8.jpg

IMG720_zps27fb0f79.jpg

Clio 1.5DCI S 106bhp
Cheers dd and jesus (hahaha, great name)

Think these mods are quite "the norm" for a MK3 clio, as you know it's gonna look amazing but not chaved up :) hopefully the rest of my parts coming today :) so let the modding comense :p

Also look at TomGarvie post on here within the projects (midlands with coil overs) got the same colour and all the mods I'm going too do :) so I know it will looks amazing

Matt

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Looks nice, i like the colour alot...... Seems you have made a good start on making it your own.. :)

Clio 1.5DCI S 106bhp
Thankyou Emblem, yes I have. Not drastic but getting there :) looking forward to the big stuff like lowering :p

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nice :) For standard alloys that arent actually that bad tbh, might be just worth refurbing them after the drop?

Clio 1.5DCI S 106bhp
Ok, so yesterday afternoon I received my wind deflectiors and seat covers. Started fitting the seat covers and they tore (they were a cheap product and not worth the hassle of chasing the £25 so went straight in the bin)

But the wind deflectors ;).....well that's a different story :p

Fitting them is easy, took me five minutes for both :) just take off the sticky tape, slide the front part in, then the back and then insert the 2metal clips either side :) Simples!

20130406085847318_zpsa625fc60.png

20130406090127351_zps0eb8e376.png

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Wind deflectors..... i never thought about them before... Do they do 5 door versions?

Smart easy mod i reckon.

Nice one ;)

Clio 1.5DCI S 106bhp
So today I wanted to fit my HID's but forgot I ordered the wrong side leds (got blue instead if white) so instead I quickly changed my front indicator bulbs.

20130408000707927_zps7f822cb5.png

20130408000547086_zpsb9a26941.png

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Looking really good dude! Great start, can't wait to see this project unfold:) Will have to meet you at some point, i'm only about 20 minutes away from kiefer, we should arrange something!:)

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Sorry dude, didn't see you were only in Banbury! Of course you can mate, looks like we've arranged our own mini-meet!:)

Superleggera'd MK3
Good work on the car so far mate. Its annoying how all the mk3 owners live near each other lol :)

Clio Mk4 1.5 DCI
If I were you, slam it on AP Coily´s. Throw some ´Steppe´ megane wheels on there, and get a remap.

I´m a little bit jealous about your engine :p Have been looking for a 6-gear clio diesel for ages here (holland)

Clio 1.5DCI S 106bhp
It's gonna get lower then Flo-rida's nan tits! Lol. I'm gonna get dome AP coilovers next month I think ;) and as for the remap :p well time shall tell....so will the bank balance lol

Ksykes23, I know. Wish I lived in Hollwithbart Bart! Sounds like I'd be the only one haha

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I actually really like this, colour is lovely mate. Definitely needs lowering but I don't know about 'lower then Flo-rida's nan tits', just subtle lowering. Otherwise keep up the good work :)

Superleggera'd MK3
Shall we get a group message or thread going and try and find out where everyone is coming from and possible meeting points along certain routes and try get it organised? I know me and Tom Garvie/Kiefer are approx 2.5 hours away but we cross paths like an hour away from the place. ???