ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio needing new Duracell battery?

Clio 200 Silverstone
well, tonight has been an interesting one for me.

I went ut a short drive at 9.00pm this evening and at the start, I noticed the display for the RS monitor wasn't working, then an error with auto lights came on the dash, so I disabled it and rebooted the car. but no change, maybe the battery was low so I went a wee drive and found out the interior lights, electric mirrors, radio had stopped working completely! rear wiper would work, sprayer did and front wipers worked normally and my boot won't open.

I've checked the fuses under the bonnet and my partner checked the ones in the dashboard, all fuses seemed fine. There was one I've not seen before that I'm not sure is meant to be or not, it's a beige colored one 80amp? i think in front of the battery which didn't have a joint in the middle, one of the big buggers.

Any advice on what has actually happened to the car? it seems to have had some sort of metldown

It is a Renault Sport Clio 200 Silverstone GP btw