ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Night Shot

DV8

Clio 182, Civic EK9
Had a go at taking a shot at night with some lighting with the clio as the subject. Turned out ok i think:

Clio_01_zpsqbkvrhnv.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That's a great shot, i've been toying with the idea of tinting my fogs, after seeing yours i'm definitely doing it, although my car looks like sh*t compared to yours.

Reactions: DV8

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I like the yellow fogs but I think it looks best on black.

Dave, just put some fag ends behind the glass and they will soon turn yellow mate.

Reactions: DV8

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It goes though petrol like a junkie in a smack factory so that's where all the money goes, plus I kind of like the crappy old Clio look, it's makes it all the more fun when it blasts away from someone in a much more expensive car.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
It goes though petrol like a junkie in a smack factory so that's where all the money goes, plus I kind of like the crappy old Clio look, it's makes it all the more fun when it blasts away from someone in a much more expensive car.
You should fuel the Spec C for a day.

V power only. [emoji20]

Only 0-60 surely?!!

DV8

Clio 182, Civic EK9
Love that night shot!
I'm tempted to try yellow fogs now too... if it's just a film then I can peel off if it's crap I guess.

Yeah piece of piss, i made oval printable templates for mine and just cut them out with scissors. Easy peasy...