ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio ph2 lambda help!!

Polo gti
Hi guys, just fitted a complete oribsoud race car exhaust too my ph2 172... Its only got one lambda hole so its currently only running the first lambda. Whats the best way round this as the ecu is obvs going too get false readings. Once ive got my matched inlets and ph1 airbox il be fitting an rs tuner, i doubt theres a map that works with the 1 lambda? Thanks, tom

monaco 172
It will be fine. I've only ran 1 lambda for 2 years not had a single issue or warning light.

The rear lambda is just to take readings it 100% does not affect fueling in any way so just enjoy your new exhaust

monaco 172
If it makes you feel any better though then plug in the rear lambda and hang it in fresh air, this can stop the emission light coming on. But like I say, I never got the light anyway