ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Pic Request

Hi All.

I'm currently working on a website for performance cars and looking for some example images.

I am hoping some of you guys would be happy to submit some pics I can throw up, as at the moment we only have a handful of RenaultSport images. Would be happy to accept pics of any performance vehicles, although unfortunately I am only looking to include images of unmodified cars.

My site displays images at 800x600, which is handy as this quote from the CS terms and conditions prohibits any larger image postings :)

2. Please do not post inline images that are larger than 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels high. Any images larger than this may be removed without prior notice. Please ensure your images have been resized suitably before posting them.

If you dont have images small enough, if you post a link I'll be happy to resize and remove reg plates. I dont want to spam the site URL as its nowhere near completion, but I'll PM a link to any submittors so you can see where your car will be displayed.

Not sure if this is posted in the correct section, please move/close if necessary.

-Thanks All !

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A few of mine. I have the high res versions if you need them.

DSC_0002-2.jpg

282fca17.jpg

24d023af.jpg

DSC_0003-8.jpg