ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio prepped for ISTS

RenaultSport 172.
heres a quick picture.

washed.
detailed
clayed
polished
waxed.

spent 3 hours polishing the BBS

removed the stickers from the rear window

added a powerflow catback 2.5rolled in system

What we saying?

030420086081.jpg

Clio Trophy #123
Stickers MUST go!!!!

RIMS..MIGHT look OK on the right car. BUT!!

Erm... A Clio AINT the right car.....IMO

At least you are giving it a go.

;)

1.8 8v RSi
rage i love your car...have to agree though.....the rat look sitcker? maybe in 2 months time when u pranged it lol
car is really coming together though.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
looks smart mate, im sure u had about 20 more stickers on it the other week though did u not?!?!? all over the rear window?

RenaultSport 172.
yeah i did chris, and taken them all out bar the ones in there now as i got bored of them ahaha.

phoneix, nice to know you have faith in me mate ;) give it about another month ay kid lol!

thanks everyone...

and as for the wheels, as someone said, 'dare to be diffrent' FTW!

As said dont want to jump on the bandwagon, but IMO euro should be minimalist.. so remove the sticker's and make the vehicle as smooth as possible..

IMO gromet in the rear wiper so the rear is smoother and remove all stickers and it will improve the vehicle x10

Also once again IMO ofcourse...

there are too many colours on the car, red, orange, yellow, blue, silver etc..

Clear side repeaters and removal of the clutter would help alot i think :).

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
As said dont want to jump on the bandwagon, but IMO euro should be minimalist.. so remove the sticker's and make the vehicle as smooth as possible..

IMO gromet in the rear wiper so the rear is smoother and remove all stickers and it will improve the vehicle x10

think with that tho euro aint always about being minimal looks good bud keep it up

think with that tho euro aint always about being minimal looks good bud keep it up

Can you show me some euro car's with stickers all over the place tht look good ? :)