ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO R.S. 220 EDC TROPHY BECOMES THE FASTEST HOT HATCH AROUND THE NORDSCHLEIFE

Suzuki Jimny
Only in the clio's class of car.

With aftermarket lightweight wheels.

And sticky tyres.

Renault Clio 182 Cup
It's all bull really around the ring. So many variables , tyres , driver ,ambient temp, track temp etc..
Manufacturers just love to show off if they get a good time as it's the most demanding track in the world.

I do find the 'Ring times quite interesting, same time as the R56 GP, would be good to see what the 208 GTi by Peugeot Sport and Corsa VXR Performance Pack would be around the 'Ring along with the other rivals.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
it still won't be a big seller? Just like the 197 and 200 then, doesn't mean it's a bad car!

Nope.

I fail to see why Renault chucked out the Renault 5/clio recipe book, 197 onwards move away from them.. The twingo is like a aygo/fiat 500 so the cars/shape 90% of us love are gone..

All the newer shapes just aren't my bag..

If they went back to the lean Saxo/106/clio shape, the buyers will come.. No one cares about "the ring" apart from willy wavers..

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
The 200t is not a bad car at all renault have just gone away from the sport side of it. Yes there very capable cars but look far to much like the DCI

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I was lucky enough to drive one of the Trophy press cars.

It was f**king awesome.

If I could afford one I'd buy one in a heartbeat.