ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio radio, adding extr componets to the circuit.

R26 + EV0 FQ340
clio radio, adding extra componets to the circuit - laser jammer.

first post on here so best say hello and introduce myself. as you can geuess from my username my names Matty. hunting, shooting, fishing and that sort of stuff is my main hobby but just thought id drop in to ask a techy question. if its in the wrong section i appologise and mods feel free to move it to werever, sooo...

im planning on putting 2 sensors on the front of my car - easy enough you may think but im less than useless with auto electrics. i've had some basic advice and plan wiring it in to the back of the radio so i will have a switched supply, (a click or two of the ignition and the sensors will start up automatically). now heres were my problems start :S is earth brown or black on the clios with them being french? i've included a few pictures of the back of my standared radio and wiring diagram of the circuit i intend to do. blue on my stereo goes to blue on the sensor power cord as to mute the radio when the sensor activates, but im still left with the red and black wires. apparently, red - positive, hotwire?? but were should this be connected? black needs to go to brown but again, were? now that is from an american site so i think you can see why im getting abit confused so any ideas welcome. also how would i connect the existing radio wire to my new sensor wire. was looking at scothclips but told there just a source for more faults to occur!

IMG_4127Large.gif

394_pd39881_3.gif

blinder-control-head.gif

cheers all,
Maty.

Last edited: