ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Renaultsport Trophy 007 *pics*

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 24 June 2005
You freek, go drive it. lol

I had to come back to schedule the backups. I "popped out" to get the car over 2 hours ago. :oops:

Nice. Have they moved the aerial to accomodate the V6 spoiler?

Loads of Txx PHY plates going cheap (£245) on New Reg if you fancy one.

Lee

BMW M2C

I wanted T20PHY but its £3k. lol

The boot struts are tiny, even a short arse like me can walk into the boot lid once its up. It only opens half way!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Enjoy it mate, looks great.

Cant wait till the morning now

320d M Sport

does look good. only thing im unsure of is the washer jet blankers on the front. Recaros should have gone in years ago, they look spot on!

how much are these again?

Mk2 Golf GTI

Worth the money just for those Recaros! They look awesome mate.

Id change a couple of things though, colour code the washer jet blanks and it might have been cool if the interior dash and dial inserts were red, like the Cups have blue ones.

Awesome though. Does it feel a lot different to a 182 cup?

Lionel Richie

are you going to use fancy wax and spend hours polishing it??

or are you going to do the "manly" thng and drive it

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 24 June 2005
are you going to use fancy wax and spend hours polishing it??or are you going to do the "manly" thng and drive it

:eek:

People drive their cars?

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Be honest, you laughed to yourself when they told you it was number 007 didnt you! Pussy Galore anyone...

Anyways, it looks pretty sound in those pics. In fact theyre probably the only shots Ive seen where I actually like the colour.

I wasnt convinced before I saw these photos, its very smart you must be loving it...

I reckon the Trophy stickers on the sideskirts is a nice little touch and the Recaros are sweet :D

needs lowering IMO, but its understandable if the owners want to keep these as standard.

Lee

BMW M2C

Its being driven down to Goodwood this weekend I reckon. Ill clean it Sunday. lol

Ride is a lot harder. Ive changed my route home to accomodate it.

Just took some more pics but Ive not got time to put them up.

Put the silvervisions, mats and boot net back in too.

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 24 June 2005

I wasnt convinced before I saw these photos, its very smart you must be loving it...

I reckon the Trophy stickers on the sideskirts is a nice little touch and the Recaros are sweet :D

needs lowering IMO, but its understandable if the owners want to keep these as standard.

Lovely car! Was thinking that it needs lowering as well? But I thought they were lower than the 182 by 10mm? Looks high tho?

Lucky sod! :D

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

The height thing is due to the wheel design. its clearly lower than mine.

Mini Cooper S sport

Looks lovely Lee! Im *nearly* jealous, but I havent had my 182 long enough to be truly envious hehe!

Seats look fab, and I love the wheels and spoiler.

22 miles on the clock, bet itll be 500 by Sunday night hehe.

GW Clio 200

It never ceases to amaze me how observant people are when it comes to a photograph being displayed on the net...

Anyway..

Looks lovely are you happy with the drive and is there that much of a difference to warrant the change!!???

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Lower it?

A limited run of 500 cars, with front specially designed suspension costing 10x the standard yet very capable set-up...and within 2 hours of getting it everyones saying "slap some new springs on it mate, thatll sort the handling right out" :confused:

Am I missing something? I really need a go round a track in someones car thats been lowered I think...see what all the fuss is about. Theres obviously HUGE gains to be had LOL

(still jealous Lee - let me know on Sunday where its parked so I can go dribble over it ;))

Lee

BMW M2C

Weve ended up coming down in the y0z mobile due to the amount of crap he had already packed in the boot. :(