ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO RS 200 Recaro Seat Covers

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
I'll keep an eye on this thread, Just less of £50 does seem a bit pricey for one seat cover like. I was going to get some when I get mine retrimmed to keep them in the very best of conditions!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Why would you cover up your Recaros? Or is it just a temporary measure when you're cleaning the car or whatever (or someone you don't like sits on your seats)

The free plastic ones you get when you put your car in for a service suit me fine :p

Rusty Cup
they look hideous, ive been told 200 recaros wont wear like the 197 ones do. If you do a job that gets you dirty, keep a set of clothes in the boot thats what i did.

Well went and got them, I'll post a pic fitted when they're on the car.

Birthday / Christmas present for le brother.

J

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a pair from capital seating for my Trophy's trendlines, they fit like a glove. I personally rate them highly and saves on the wear on the suede on them.

Mk3 Megane 250
i got one above in link, best purchase i got for the car, they have saved a few oil/grease stains covering the seat!

Photo0058.gif

As promised - from Capital Seating with optional Recaro badge - I think £104.40 collected including the Vodka.

Jake

GTD, Lupo
You paid £104 to make your seats look s**te imo!

I done 27k in my last 200 and the seats were only showing a small sign of wear, my local dealer even said they would ok for them to be replaced under warranty if it got any worse.

Seems crazy to put a cover on for day to day driving.