ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio rs owners age.

Clio RS Owners age?

• Just passed my test!

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 18-25 years old

Votes: 357 52.7%
  • 25-35 years old

Votes: 213 31.4%
  • 35-I'd rather not say

Votes: 89 13.1%
  • Got my pension coming through this week...

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters
  Clio 182
29 and still into the hot hatches! I went to an e36 m3 and an e30 325i sport for a while but I like the go kart hadling of the hatches!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Got it at 21 and im 24 now. Could sell up and buy a car with 4 rings on the front and pretend im big time and sell drugs but thats just not the image im after :/

DB.

BMW 440i
I think there should be a few more intervals. Difference between 18 and 25 is quite a jump in terms of young car ownership for a 182.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
got mine 6 months ago, just after my 21st. the only thing i'd sell it for is a trophy!

172 Cup
22 years young, i got my cup when i was 21 though. Will probs have a clio for a few years after i save enough to get a 200 :) lol

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
The age of everyone who has posted will have gone up by 3 years? :p

I'm 19 and consider myself quite young & very lucky to have a 182 since I'm at uni & not in a FT job.

There had to be a reward for saving my monies, not hitting anything and borrowing my mum's 59 BHP fiesta (not allowed to fit lowering springs funnily enough...) all this time right? Whilst 1*2s etc are getting cheap they're still a significant amount of money to insure so I definitely don't consider the RS models a car for young drivers (nor do I consider you lot too old!) I certainly hope to come back to an RS clio one day, a stripped out cup would make an excellent second car I think.

Lucky bugger, my biggest regret was not buying a 172 or 182, honestly think I didn't shop around enough and rushed in to buying my Campus Sport, just wanted a new car because my Punto was doing my head in lol

Artic 182FF
im 31 and have had my 172 for a month now. Like other people have said, i just couldnt get something like a vectra *shudders* or mondeo.

In fact, i think i'd rather walk than own a vauxhall.

Hot hatches ftw.

Cup 172
I'm 41 and loving my loving Cup, takes me back to the age of R5 turbos, Pug 1.9Gti etc. Light fast and fun, cheap too :)

kc7

182 FF and XC90 Exec
I'm 42 and I've had the 182 FF for 2 months and I love it :D. I had to sell my Westfield 2000 Sport as I needed a car with a roof and more seats. The wife even drives this one :) and the kids love it too.

Keith

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Bought my 182FF when I was 18, nearly 20 now and definitely not regretting it :)

Clio Ph2 172
I'm 25 and bought my 172 last year in september. Prior to that I drove my bro's ph1 172 when I was 18-19 and loved it! Can't beliebe it took me this long to get one!

Focus ST-2
I'm 23 and I've just sold my 54 plate 182, she's been gone 2 months and miss is so much it's untrue! I love this ST I've got but it's nowhere near as much fun but it's a better car for day to day.

34 here. Had the 182 for 6 months or so.

Had a couple of "luke-warm hatches" I guess you could call them (Corsa Sport 1.6 and Fiesta Zetec S) but the 182 is in a different league. Struggling to think of where I go from here without breaking the bank.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
bought my 182 when I was 20, didn't start driving it till i was 21. it paid off having a 900cc micra and a 1.2 ph2 up till i was 21, 4 years no claims, pass plus = sub £600 insurance

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Struggling to think of where I go from here without breaking the bank.

Ditto! Difficult to think of a car that does all that the clio does but moreso, and for a reasonable amount of money.

Got mine at 18, 22 in June. Loving it a little bit more after a recent ring trip :approve:

SG9 Forester STi
Not technically a Renault Sport but most of it is :eek:. 22 and had the 2ltr in there for just over a year.

LY200
20 years old and bought my LY 200 a month or so ago. Love everything about it!
Had my mk2 ph2 1.2 for a year and then a 1.6 for 2-3 months. Then I bought myself this new beast! Still.. The insurance isn't the best :(