ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sedan 1.6 16v - Brasil

Clio 1.6 16v
Hi Guys, I`m Diego from Brasil!

I am a member of Renault Forum here and Director of a Car Club here in my city, called Society 83.
My car is a Clio Sedan 1.6 16v and I just wanna show my project to you and I`m expecting some opinions, ok?

First modifications that I`ve done it was a Set of BBS RS 17"x8.5 (Spacers of 2mm in front because of the brakes) with 205/40 Tires.

I`ve putted an inox exhaust muffler and static suspension, not too low because I like to be a little fast sometimes and the roads here aren't so good.

Now, let's do the talking later and enjoy the photos that I`ve taken in an abbandoned industry here in my city.

Thanks and I`ve some modifications that I`ll show later... Colors :evil:

clio17.png
clio14.png

clio13.png

clio10.png

564630_355422567909538_861104719_n.jpg

Last Trip - 500km - With some friends of Society 83. Cars : Clio Sedan - Volkswagen Gol G5 - Volkswagen Polo - GM Chevette "Tubarão (Shark)" - Volkswagen Jetta MK5
392726_355422464576215_107309258_n.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v
Yeah I`m searching for the front splitter, because here in Brasil we don't have so much... But the Peugeout 307 has one that's same size for clio!

Clio 1.6 16v
No, we don't have Skoda here in Brasil. But I`m going to Paris in July, do you think that's easy to get one of these there?

Clio 1.6 16v
Hey guys, I'm going to Paris in 07/July and I'll be there until 07/August... Do you know any Car Meet that will be ocurring between these days? It can be of any type, Renault,Clio,Groups... I'm asking because I don't know anyone there and I've searched for calendars but i didn't find. Thanks!