ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport 172 Slow Drop Revs

Clio Sport 172
Since i have had the car i have had the problem with the revs taking ages to drop when sat still and even when rolling but when rolling they drop a bit quicker.

When i got the car it was standard and the exhaust was blowing all over the place and took even longer for the revs to drop but now got a milltek and its all sealed tight not a slight blow and it still takes it time to drop the revs back to idle

And not sure if its the same problem but when driving and i change gear when i change and put foot on clutch when selecting higher gear the revs higher a little then drop whys this?

Thanks

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Does it sit at a normal idle speed? Sounds like a slight leak in the inlet track to me.

Clio Sport 172
Cleaned the throttle many of times gunna try mates throttle on it tho see if its at fault and yea sits idle fine bit lumpy but there all the same