ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sports front upper grille.

Titanium 182
Just bought one of these from renault worked out about £36 :]
to fit to my dynamique 55reg :approve:

Just looking to confirm that its not a bumper off job ? **Nervous**

Gonna need all the help i can get, Im not so confident with unscrewing parts of my new car :D. If i can't do it and its a simple job ill bring it to the xscape meet on 16th December :evil: hehehe

//James

BMW E92/Audi S3
You can take the grille off without taking the bumper off, there is a thread on here somewhere.

TeZ

Non RS : (
First undo your bonnet ,
Then take a small flat head onto the retaing screws ( either side of grille),
Push the screws up ( they will pop up )
First look at where all the gaps are on the RS grill to give you some idea of where the plastic clips will sit,
Then using some force puch the non RS grill ( towards back of car) out of the clips. I tend to start at the corners then work my way upto above the Renault Badge.
Once free cafully upclip your Alternator cover "( kind of a plastic cup on the rear of grille )
then silde new RS grill into place roughly then starting at both far corners locate clips( use force and dont be scared to bend the plastic bumper) pulling the grille toward you.
once done re-locate the plasitc lugs turn 90º one way and job done.

TeZ

Titanium 182
Ace will give it a go as renault said its £40 to fit one -_- i basically laughed at him.
lol Cheers! ^___^

//James

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
just took the front grill bit off mine 2day actually as i need to take the bumper off to unscrew headlights 2 put the angel eyes on :S

pretty simple really u just think ya gonna snap the grill off as its only plastic lol

gd luck not that u will need it

Titanium 182
Only took me 2 mins The part number is

Just gave that to the guy on the parts desk paid him n he sed it will be here on tuesday so come pick it up :D

Sorted ^_^

//James

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
Did mine recently, took 5 mins to get the old grill off but 15 mins to get the new one on, I was worried about snapping something but in the end you just have to be patient and not be afraid to use a fair bit of force :cool:

£36? Bargain! Mine cost me £42 from the dealers in Coventry!

bwgrille320xy5.jpg