ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sports - Sunshine - Windsor Great Park

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
With the weather being as it was today it seemed like a good reason for a little photoshoot, So rounded up the guys & headed for windsor great park

Parkpics4.jpg

Parkpics2.jpg

Couple Interior shots

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

And a finnal shot of the Turinin Club lol

Parkpics1.jpg

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Thanks for the comments guys :)

Seats are my fav up-grade on the 172, Improves driving position & feel greatly, If i can get a good deal on them we'll hopefully have them on our line of products with our new company ;)

James

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Fapping awesome cars there! If i had th money, mine would look like any of those three! (Iceburg prefereably :p)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Couzens, Ivan, It was a PH2 meet only!... Just kidding lol, We were finishing off the workshop yesterday & since the weather was so good we went for a little run followed by pics, nothing major arranged, got staines meet coming up this week any way you moaning girls... :rasp:

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Thanks mate, Gear nob is a richbrook one, came on the car when i bought it, much prefered over the standard & the colour/texture matches the door handles & hand brake button perfectly, have driven a fair few clio's with the standard gear stick & must say i prefer the feel of richbrook over the standard alot

All Info on its progress can be found here - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=340164

James