ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Standard Alloys.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Hey there, quick question.

On the standard clio alloys there is a central hub with a weird type of lock on it. I assume there is a special type of key to undo this. And since i can't find mine i was wondering where i could aquire one or any other methods to remove this

Thanks

Mavez

Clio 172 mk2
The key should be with the spare in the boot.

If it's missing I think you'll have to take a trip down to the Renault Stealers

Clio Sport 1.4 16v
I bought one from Renault but you have to buy all four bolts at the same time so its fairly expensive. If you don't care about damaging the centre cap then you can get them off by using a punch and a small hammer. does the job pretty well actually.

Daz

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
hmmmm, perhaps am gonna have to buy a key if i can't find it. I wonder if i can just twist the centre hub around with out it snapping so i can get the wheels off. probably just break it though.

What do you guys think of a set of 15" White OZ Superturismo WRC's on a black Clio?

al

ST on the way...
Get down the breakers yard and have a fuble in the boot of a clio, either that or have a sneaky fumble in the boot of a clio at a dealers ;)