ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Steering Wheel

Car  clio 172
Can anyone tell me if a later 172 steering wheel will fit into a phase 1 172 if so will the airbag unit connect up and work as normal.
 
I don't think it fits, I was looking to do the same thing sometime ago and people told me it doesn't fit and the airbag connection is different.
 
A couple of years a go I had a W reg Clio 172. Managed to get a Steering wheel for 172 2003 model. Didnt fit because it was catching on the steering collumn. I think that it was really really tight as well so I give up and stuck with the originall one. Hope this helps.
 
Back
Top