ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Totaled - Everards Island Fosse Park Leicester

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ouch, can only reiterate whats others have said tbh, glad you're ok mate.

Lots of Alfas
Bad luck dude, i go over that junction twice a day and wandered what had happened to the sign!! Accidents there are normally caused by idiots jumping the lights.

Will you be getting another??

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not mega fast, but too fast for the conditions last night, raining and greasy road, i drive over that road daily so i know it like back of my hand, but last night i just got caught out

Good response there, m8. Glad to hear that you're ok - that's the main thing.

I go on a road over the tops near here - twice a day. It has signs on it like "72 casualties in the last 5 years" etc, and I've travelled that road for nearly eight years now.

However, despite seeing cars on their roofs, in the ditches, and in garden walls on there - I still think it won't happen to me.

Its so easy to get complacent and too 'familiar' with the same stretch of tarmac. Bit of a wake up call for me, that. Maybe I shouldn't take it so much for granted

I hope you manage to get things sorted quickly and get a replacement RS!

D.

Bad luck dude, i go over that junction twice a day and wandered what had happened to the sign!! Accidents there are normally caused by idiots jumping the lights.

Will you be getting another??

Yeah i wiped it out the dents in my rear q are from the sign, think i was very lucky, was in the right hand lane at first set of light to come across to be in the righthand lane to go into enderby and with both sets of lights on green my speed followed through and it just lifted over the bumb the the back end went, my own fault i should have slowed down instead of trying to take the island, but lesoon definatly learnt!

Deffinatly want another 1, depends how much i get back and how much insurace gona sting me tbh.