ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio TT- the rise from the death -56k no way

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
AST coilovers, some recaros, as far as engine mod are concerned i carnt say alot at the mo;)
i can tell you alot more... he is taking the laguna lump out, slapping and a veyron engine, adding ANOTHER 4 turbo charges (making it a quad quad turbo) then adding 40 gallons of nos under the empty bonnet. and an orange badge. :eek:

VRS
would only be gay if i mentioned the love for rainbow drops....................

...................... dammit i just mentioned them :eek:

Family Bus
Oi! Stop talking sweets...

Im a heartbroken woman!! :(

Cant be there when she goes Matt, I'll be weeping on Mummy Norms shoulder!!

:(

Oi! Stop talking sweets...

Im a heartbroken woman!! :(

Cant be there when she goes Matt, I'll be weeping on Mummy Norms shoulder!!

:(

your being there miss G......ill need your shoulder im sure.....i just no ill be gutted to see it go.....

good times ahead tho;)

Track valver + Ibiza FR
SOLD...... end of a very good era for moi....the clio wont be goin far tho...its gone to a very good home, and to a lad ive known for a long time:)

bring on the VEE

What did it go for mate? Pm with the price if you want rather than letting all this lot see :rasp: . That's of course if you don't mind telling me ;)

xx

u remember that bit not who everyone was;)

That was a funny night,,, Cant wait to go back again.

Sorry to see the TT go Matt. Sure you will have fun with the Veee! :)

at least someone did clair:D.........

yeah slightly sad to see the TT go, however i and people around moi no the VEE makes sence....

Ive mentioned to Ollie I'm gonna venture down in the vee in a few weeks, go for a bite to eat and a few beverages...whoop whoop:cool:

A4 Avant
This has been locked due to spam.

Norm if you want to PM me or any other mod online when you want to add updates then please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.