ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio TT- the rise from the death -56k no way

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers for the comments peeps means alot, would love to keep it however priorities have changed some what and i feel i carnt carry on!!!

as luke has said im perchaseing a vee next week so wont be going to far......

love norm xxxx

A

ashy_gtt

which one have you bought Norm?

Ok V6's aren't stupid fast but they have amasing road presence, people almost snap their necks to look at it drive past. Also you know you can just jump in and it'll start and get you where you want to go in comfort without having to carry a socket set / pot of oil and some water around with you incase it breaks down.

Proper car :)

which one have you bought Norm?

Ok V6's aren't stupid fast but they have amasing road presence, people almost snap their necks to look at it drive past. Also you know you can just jump in and it'll start and get you where you want to go in comfort without having to carry a socket set / pot of oil and some water around with you incase it breaks down.

Proper car :)

HI dude its a ph1 iceberg 230 vee mate......ph2's are out of my price range tbh....

lol im well aware of the coil issue etc etc with the vee and summit i dont mind doing, what i mean by comfort is....i can use it every day, take it everyware...do the legendry ring trips etc etc......you should of told moi about yours sooner ashy......like the blue;)

thanks for the input dude

norm

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
lol @ page 8 - who ever told u the 6 speed vag gearbox was strong was having a complete laugh. they are tosh, my friend has gone through two on his audi tt 225, within 20k miles and he isnt even an intensive driver!

lol @ page 8 - who ever told u the 6 speed vag gearbox was strong was having a complete laugh. they are tosh, my friend has gone through two on his audi tt 225, within 20k miles and he isnt even an intensive driver!

find me a stronger box within the available vag boxes... you wont!!! the 5 speed o2j/o2a boxes are good for 300 ft/lbs max.....im running close 400 lbs on the 02m 6 speed......dosnt this tell you something!!!!!!

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Love ... Interior/Comfort options : Sunroof! << Is that the only bit of interior or comfort in the car! lol

astra coupe on coilovers
are people mad how has this not sold i think my insurance would put the phone down on me if i faxed them the list of mods as im 19 lmao

MERCEDES CLS AMG
50 % negative feed back ????

Quote "Item condition was not as described - looked well used and was very dirty"

Gem - You been selling your old knickers on Ebay ???

^^ no mate that was the quife dog kit i was gonna order, the box in the car now is fine, only needs a slave cylinder witch is 40 quid from vw:)

Family Bus
50 % negative feed back ????

Quote "Item condition was not as described - looked well used and was very dirty"

Gem - You been selling your old knickers on Ebay ???

ROFL Ive just seen that!!!!! Fvucking pikey n00bs tbh. Was a car seat that had been stored! tut! :dapprove:

its out..........only got home last night, was gonna bring it up today, but feel fubared!!!

never fear mate;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
NORM!

i have found one for the haters.... you get me blud. brappp. :eek:

rollin%27.jpg

SOLD...... end of a very good era for moi....the clio wont be goin far tho...its gone to a very good home, and to a lad ive known for a long time:)

bring on the VEE

Status
Not open for further replies.