ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 aluminium gearknob

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Swift Sport
I see they're selling them on the Renault Website

What does everyone reckon to them?

Do they actually have any Renault/Clio detailling??

...or am I better off getting something else?

thanks in advance :)
 
They have markings for 6 gears, and also, they're not pleasent when it's this cold.

Dan
 
^ Was gonna say are they not about 200 quid!!

I'd like a new one, previous owner clearly wore a ring!
 
i would take it to a polishers ali and get it polished up like a mirror. should looks pretty cool then and get rid the marks
 
Back
Top