ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 insurance

RenaultSport clio 172
How much roughly do you think insurance on a V6 would cost for a 24 year old with one years no claims bonus?

LY V6 with Recaros
Try some online quotes. I'm 24 and got quoted £800 with elephant, but I have 4 years no claims. I did get a quote with them a few years ago though, so only would have had about 1 or 2 years no claims probably, that was £1100. Depends on your circumstances though, everyones will be different!

Mk4 .:R32
Get an M3 instead. Similar price to buy, more practical, faster and same insurance group.

Scirocco GT 210
Get a quote yourself, only way it'll be accurate.

It's not just age and NCB, your postcode makes a massive difference, even more than age IMO (unless you're a teenager lol).

Engles Mummy
Get an M3 instead. Similar price to buy, more practical, faster and same insurance group.

I hated it when people say crap like that lol

philbolton "I want to get a v6, how much do you reckon it will be"

t**t "Get an M3 Instead"

People don't buy a v6 for its practicality, or speed or the high insurance. We buy it because 1. It's the king of clios, 2. it's rare & 3. Its a mother f**king super car b**ch!

hahahaha

End.

Mk4 .:R32

I hated it when people say crap like that lol

philbolton "I want to get a v6, how much do you reckon it will be"

tw*t "Get an M3 Instead"

People don't buy a v6 for its practicality, or speed or the high insurance. We buy it because 1. It's the king of clios, 2. it's rare & 3. Its a mother f**king super car b**ch!

hahahaha

End.

Thats about as funny as aids

Clio 172 mk2
That's not bad but how did you afford a phase 2 V6 in the first place

How much does it cost per month?

RenaultSport clio 172
Unfortunately the enquiry is not for me its for a mate, he was originally looking at a Maserati 3200 but is worried the insurance will crucify him so i suggested a Clio V6, you not like yours anymore then Subway?

Mines £800 protected, i'll have five years ncd in June. I'm 26 - with a Romford postcode (which is rubbish :( )

Lol @ the M3 comment, sure you could get an E46 M3 for the same money as a mk2, but they aren't as special or rare as a vee - no where near :rasp:

Phil - do a quote & see what it comes up with, i'll only take you a few mins.

Unfortunately the enquiry is not for me its for a mate, he was originally looking at a Maserati 3200 but is worried the insurance will crucify him so i suggested a Clio V6, you not like yours anymore then Subway?

The running costs in a mazzer 3200 will be really steep, they cost a bomb to run.

An orange one
i afford a mk2 vee..by working my ass off..

only needed £6000 over 2 years to change from my mk1..this will be fully paid off next november :)

Elise 111R

The running costs in a mazzer 3200 will be really steep, they cost a bomb to run.

If you pop over to Piston Heads guys talk of keeping a couple of grand back incase something goes wrong while in service and think low teens are good!!! I;ve read comments like i got 230 miles from a tank thats pretty good (something like 60 odd quid to fill it up thou!!)

Ford Mustang 5.0
How much roughly do you think insurance on a V6 would cost for a 24 year old with one years no claims bonus?

Depending on your NCB level and other details you could see it for around £950.

When 25 it could be nearer £700.

If you would like an exact quote please complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and i'll e-mail you back a figure.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

'52 clio 1.2 16V

the arse end is ugly as sin with the lights on aswell. follow one quite often in teh morning and the lights just ruin it

Cant seem to get a quote for a vee online. I cant be assed to ring up as I have no hope in getting one atm, but a R26 for me when I was 24/2yrs ncb/ME postcode was just under £1k.

My clio is only £280 fc this year. Woohoo. Its was £850 when I first started driving.

Last edited: