ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v6. mark 1 number 500

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6
Hi,
Been out in the last mark 1 to roll of the production line today.

Is the number 500 with that bit more for being the last?

Its up for 13k, incs service, mot and 12 month warranty.

Will probably only run her for a year and hoping she wont lose much value in that time.

Are there any bits to look out for when buying a mark 1 V6?

Thanks
James

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
James, fire over to V6clio.net. Full buyers guide and Wiki on things to look for!

Good find! Dependin on milage i'd say it's slightly pricey just for a Number'd plaque. But it is special!

Buy it! ;)

**edit!** Bloody hell joined 2001! Where you been the last 6yrs!

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6
James, fire over to V6clio.net. Full buyers guide and Wiki on things to look for!

Good find! Dependin on milage i'd say it's slightly pricey just for a Number'd plaque. But it is special!

Buy it! ;)

**edit!** Bloody hell joined 2001! Where you been the last 6yrs!

hell yeah, one of the first!!! number 28 to join i think.
cars got 30000miles on it. will be looking at beating them down on the price and ill have a look at the site. thanks

True, i've seen a 04 reg mk1, I think that that car must have been sat around for a bit before it was registered.

Sorry to disappoint you but just because it has plaque number 500 in side, it doesn't necessarily mean it was the last one to roll of the production line! I'm not saying it is or isn't the last Mk1, but there are definitly higher number cars kicking about.

Regards, Steve.

Clio v6
^^^ As Steve says it isn't quite clear cut. My MK1 was number 493 but it was no where near the last MK1 of the line.

There were 256 Mk1s in the UK

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6
ok so it may not have been the last to roll off. probably just the last to have a plaque stuck in.
but you cant be trying to say there are more than 500 mk1 kicking about? i thought the mark 1's were limited to 500. True or Not?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
500 offered for sale in the UK. 256 of which were officially sold. 1,500 or so world wide iirc.

Dan

http://www.cliov6passion.fr/

It looks like the world wide total production / supply of Mk1's was 1611 cars.

Of which 377 were official Renault UK supplied cars.

Of which 343 were Iceberg Silver, 25 were Mars Red and 9 were Illiad Blue.

Hope that helps, regards, Steve.

ok so it may not have been the last to roll off. probably just the last to have a plaque stuck in.
but you cant be trying to say there are more than 500 mk1 kicking about? i thought the mark 1's were limited to 500. True or Not?
Not true at all. Some have numbers in their thousands, I looked at something like 1117, the ones with a high number are imports & don't have a tracker fitted to them.