ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by V6ing on 04 August 2004

Simon, we need some more pics of your car.. there arent enough quality pics of it in that colour anywhere else. Looks stunning sitting there... agree with girlracer on that one!:D

Yes I will try and get some more done when I can get more room for a photo shoot.....:D

Simon.

my colleague has an R32 golf on an 04 reg. thats a nice v6 hatch, but lacks character and isnt fun.

i can see the envy is his eyes when he looks at my car, and he admits the clio is better looking and faster after driving both.

he says if it had 5 seats he would have bought one, but then it wouldnt be the clio that it is.

People have different opinions of what they want and why they want it. usually we will buy the best car we can for what we can afford.So saying you would have a CRX and £10,000 in a suit case on the back seat is not a realistic statement.If the extra money is not available the clio v6 is not over priced but mearly a dream.I could say the Porsche 996rs is much better value than the Ferrari 360 modena at £40,000 less,but whats the point ,im not in the market to buy either.For my real world,i had a budget of £25,000 and i bought the car that best suited me,a Renault clio v6.

Ive driven the 255 for a total of 10 minutes.. loved every millisecond of it. Grinned for about a week afterwards, and still do if I look at the photo of me just before I put my foot down for the first time!!

I will have one, one day.. maybe in 20 years when all the kids can laugh at me in my "ugly" car (Turbo2 style lol!!)

Re the Alonso car.

Its Ilead Blue and he signed the stip on the dash, next to the serial number plate and over the Renault Sport logos on both door sills. He also signed the leather drivers pack too.

I did a track day in her last Friday at Bedford Autodrome - bleedin marvelous!

It was supposed to come with a signed pair of gloves (didnt) and when the 20 finalists were at the Renault F1 HQ we all had a cool bag with various goodies in it. When I went back to get mine at the end of the day - some bugger had nicked it! Serves me right for winning the car.

Ill do some pics and put em on soon.

Quote: Originally posted by ianbp on 09 August 2004

Re the Alonso car.

Its Ilead Blue and he signed the stip on the dash, next to the serial number plate and over the Renault Sport logos on both door sills. He also signed the leather drivers pack too.

I did a track day in her last Friday at Bedford Autodrome - bleedin marvelous!

It was supposed to come with a signed pair of gloves (didnt) and when the 20 finalists were at the Renault F1 HQ we all had a cool bag with various goodies in it. When I went back to get mine at the end of the day - some bugger had nicked it! Serves me right for winning the car.

Ill do some pics and put em on soon.

looking forward to that...:)

Simon.