ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio vs corsa

If you want to have a laugh at hios expense ask him how well the Corsa has done in rallying/racing as last time I checked there only about 3 or so race spec cars none of which are doing very well and all are so ebuilt that there basicallyt space frame chassic in which case there looks are nothing of value.
The Clio uses in the Clio championship in both the UK and Europe in group N rallying and used in the building of the V6 race cars. Its a highly regarded race seriesand the race cars are now competing in Britcar etc.

Vauxhall had o get Lotus to help them do anything with the chassic in the end they couldn't do anything.

(Nova excepted in this).

Kind of off topic but following on from edde's comments has anyone ever seen the Corsa show at Disneyland Paris they've got rear mounted motorbike engine and these things certainly shift!

Megane 225 Cup
o.k guys now i dont wanna start a big argument but... a mate of mine reckons his corsa 1.2 16v with full (ott) combat body kit :dead: is faster than a 1.2 8v clio standard :D !! i defended the clio obviously but whats the stats? top speed / accel / handling / looks and of course n'e of ur own xperiances ;) cheers

Will be quicker.. 16v advantage.