ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams to return in 2012

I rub my Focus?

FYI oh look. Someone else just brought a completely unrelated car into the discussion again.

Last edited:
LOL I'm playing with you man.

FYI it does get f**king boring reading everyone else mentioning my car every single time there's even a hint of any negativity towards any other machine. The truth is that I only really mention it in threads that are actually about my car. Everyone else keeps brining it up in any car related thread, and the irony is I'm supposed to be the one that keeps banging on about it. The only explanation is straight up jealousy. In any case, this is about the Clio Williams so let's please stay on topic, but thanks for mentioning the Focus RS again when it has the sum total of nothing to do with this thread.

Anyway it's all good as far as I'm concerned. The lines are blurred in the pro trolling world. Give and take etc.

Merc
Your avatar suggests ever so slightly that you do like a little tease and taunt. Im not one for silly arguments though but jealousy and trolling on my behalf certainly not. If you could own a Ferrari good on you seriously. Im relatively new so haven't seen where people bang on about you and your RS, but i'd imagine it gets tiresome mate. No offence intended on my behalf if you've taken it that way. I myself taunt colleagues at work with the 200 claiming i'd have them anyday, so I'm good with banter but some people aren't. Any who im out!

Let's just say it's amusing adding fuel to the fire. Trolling retards is a sport.

So anyway. Clio. Williams. 240bhp.

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
so no point in spending ££££££ on a sc for the 200. just wait and see what renault do to make this, and then do the same changes on the 200................ simple hay !!

;)