ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are so utterly full of s**te fella a total plank and have yet offered nothing to the thread thats worth reading.

as ever spoil the thread when you loose the argument the usual williams trick.

just pond life.

I challenged your points you half wit, all you can do is throw insults and troll to get a reaction and disguise the fact your a total f**k wit with nothing even remotely intelligent to add. Come on einstein, what's the rally Williams have to do with the success of the road going varient? Still cant answer it can you? How's this constitute me 'loosing' (lol - r****d) an argument?

Basically the world would be a better place if you mum swallowed you when she had the opportunity ;)

And agree, this thread is a waste of space.

tumbleweeds01.jpg

clio v6
you are so utterly full of s**te fella a total plank and have yet offered nothing to the thread thats worth reading.

as ever spoil the thread when you loose the argument the usual williams trick.

just pond life.

I challenged your points you half wit, all you can do is throw insults and troll to get a reaction and disguise the fact your a total f**k wit with nothing even remotely intelligent to add. Come on einstein, what's the rally Williams have to do with the success of the road going varient? Still cant answer it can you? How's this constitute me 'loosing' (lol - r****d) an argument?

Basically the world would be a better place if you mum swallowed you when she had the opportunity ;)

And agree, this thread is a waste of space.

still sat there talking shite eh jon you f**king pond life.

I have never made it past the first sentence of any of your posts as they are just the usual obnoxious s**t laden drivel that is your trade mark you dumb f**k.

you’re like a 3 year old baby playing to the gallery for a reaction.

if you ever make a post that is on topic and to the point and not full of your usual boring shite I may take the time to read and answer it. but as yet that has not happened has it you thick clueless plank as all of your post have less car content and more and more abuse.

this thread is dead thejesus set out to kill it off as it dared to challenge williams cars,, i never slagged the car or called it shite nor was i rude about the car. I only said that in my opinion its quite average and does not stand out as being note worthy, no racing drivers banged on renaults door desperate to use them and imo thats what makes a performance car into a legend.

clio v6
no i dont think it is, and it was not meant to be.

calling a car shite, bollox crap and that sort of thing is rude, just have a look what happens to V6 owners on here.

its only my opinion, you guys rate it i dont and never will i would much rather have a 182/172 if i had to have another fwd car as they are far better.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

which infracton shall i issue first i wonder?

Some people really don't get the rules do they?

fermé

Status
Not open for further replies.