ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio world series sports special edition

Lookin for RB 182
this is my mates brand new clio world series special edition, he only picked it up a couple of weeks ago but thought id give it a good goin over,
the method was;
snow foamed and left to dwell for 5mins
PW off
washed with mitt and maxi suds2
rined
wheels washed with megs wheel brightner and maxi suds 2
rinsed
took in the garage and clayed with megs clay bar and megs speed detailer for lube
then washed again with maxi suds 2
rinsed
dried
dodo juice lime prime lite applied with megs application pad
buffed off after 20mins with microfiber towel
then applied jetseal 109 with megs application pad
buffed off after 20mins
didnt take any before pics but hear are my results let me no what you think, good or bad thanks....

IMG_1472.gif

IMG_1470.gif

IMG_1468.gif

love this pic:grin:
IMG_1466.gif

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
You wouldn't believe the s**t that is on the car from new/the factory. I clayed my mates new focus and it was covered in s**t.

totally agree, my bf's mito was quite bad so too was my 197 when new. They need a good detail even more so when fresh from the dealers! :rolleyes:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
u clayed a car because it was swirled??? claying wont do s**t for swirls. looks clean.

Lookin for RB 182
i no clay wont get rid of swirls i clayed it to make sure there was nothin on the car so i could lime prime lite it and jetseal on a nice clean surface