ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio

MERCEDES CLS AMG

297 BHP // 312 LBFT // 175 MPH // Audi TT 225 engine // 6 speed gearbox

IGNORE THIS THREAD ENGLISH CLIOSPORTERS - ITS A LINK TO A FRENCH SITE THAT SOME FRENCH GEEZERS WANT TO LOOK AT.

http://www.clio-williams.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11816http://www.clio-williams.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11816

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/j3ned/sleeper004.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/j3ned/cliott.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/j3ned/clio300bhpturbo013.jpg

[Edited by j3ned on 20 April 2005 at 11:30am]

BMW 330d :)

Has it been GPS verified at 175 mph? And what tyres have u got on to cope with the increased top end? It would be good to blow porsches and ferraris away!

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Quote: Originally posted by Frasers Cup on 20 April 2005Has it been GPS verified at 175 mph? And what tyres have u got on to cope with the increased top end? It would be good to blow porsches and ferraris away!well racing a 450 bhp skyline on the track and pulling away from it will give you some idea of its more than capable top end...........trust me on this .It was rrd at 297bhp and 312lbftThis is a link only - everyone has seen the car already ( probably bored of hearing about now lol )

E60 diesel powah

lol no offence mate looks like a chavs car or is that the image u was going for!?! lovin that engine!! (y)

MERCEDES CLS AMG

why a chavs car - theres no alloys // no bodykit // no stereo // no stickers.........its a sleeper .......... i am offended ;) !!!!!!!!!!!

Definition of chav - tit in a nova with baseball cap wearing burberry top playing dance music at full blast smokin a joint ???

Clio v6

Does it handle ok? ie does it have hidden suspension upgrades and brakes etc?

I wouldnt say no to it. I like the sleeper idea ;)

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Its fitted with clio cup brakes // koni adjustable coilovers // 205/50/15 yokos & strut braces fr & rr. The brakes are very powerful and it handles superb.

Thought most people knew about the car.......obviously not :)

Clio v6

Think I saw a pic of it on here somewhere but of course I said "Yuk" and clicked away.

So it works :D

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 20 April 2005
why a chavs car - theres no alloys // no bodykit // no stereo // no stickers.........its a sleeper .......... i am offended ;) !!!!!!!!!!!Definition of chav - tit in a nova with baseball cap wearing burberry top playing dance music at full blast smokin a joint ???

Tit in a clio with beanie hat wearing Ralf Lauren jumpers...

doesnt sound like you at all...

/y0z

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 20 April 2005

Looks terible, but would luv a go in it tho!

Thats exactly the comment i want to hear........the car has been built to look sh*t. I want people to be repulsed by the site of it. I spent 2 months trying to get of the worst coloured clio i could find. This car is not in anyway intended to look good.

E60 diesel powah

lol, like i said mate sorry if i offended u! i kno u dont wear baseball caps and wear burberry or play dance music n smoke a joint..! jus sayin! anyway tis a minter!! cant wait to see it in the flesh, is this gona b ther on saturday? at the rolling road session?!?!

MERCEDES CLS AMG

yes mate - im ripping that vent off tonight though. It is actually functional but i dont like the image it creates.

Ziel Nurburgring

Congrats Matt. Its the devil incarnate and would love to be there as you ruin the average sports car owners ideas of a quick car.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

:D

It makes me piss my sides everytime I see that pic. What a fantastic idea and an even better in execution. Seriously, apart from other Reno spotters - who the hell would guess that that was anything different than a normal Clio?

I really do like it. Must be an absolute blast to drive......

D.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 20 April 2005

why a chavs car - theres no alloys // no bodykit // no stereo // no stickers.........its a sleeper .......... i am offended ;) !!!!!!!!!!!

Definition of chav - tit in a nova with baseball cap wearing burberry top playing dance music at full blast smokin a joint ???

Its not a chav car at all! everytime I see a 3 door in that colour now i always see if its the beast heh, Id have it and leave it exactly how it is - maybe a rovers air freshener over the rear view mirror of course.

What gets me matt is you build something like this, and again when it had the cup bits in it then sell it! do you always build these projects intending to sell them on and start again?

Just curious ;) have you ever fancied keeping one?

By the way will you squeeze one of those lumps in the valver please!