ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio182 05 FF 36k FSH Would You Take It?

RB 200 Cup!
very nice car! try a little higher imo

thing is its a buyers market at the mo and people wanna pay peanuts

As above, people are taking the piss on prices at the moment. I was all set to sell up (even took off my H&R's *sob*) and now I'm thinking of keeping the car because tbh it's worth more to me than it is selling it at present. I was going to put my nov 04, 54 plate, FF, cup packed 182 for 7,000 ono but even though it's a uk car only owned from new by me with FRSH and 41k on the clock I expect I'll get jokers offering the wrong side of 6k.

See if you can squeeze a little more out of them but tbh the colour is an acquired taste and its a buyers market, loads of 182's out there so if they don't buy yours they are bound to find someone willing to take a low offer.
197's going out at 11k has shaken the rest of the market, there was an early used 197 up for under £9k recently...

As said it is a buyers market at the min, but some folk just want to take the pee in the amount they offer for things.

Some on here have got 04 reg 182's for 5.5k ! That's madness, not even half the rrp of the car new & they are only four years old !

Hopefully it will pick up soon, then these 'bargain hunters/pee takers' can go away.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
^ as above i have seen a few 182's knocking around the 5.5k most with high miles and a few with decent miles

As said it is a buyers market at the min, but some folk just want to take the pee in the amount they offer for things.

Some on here have got 04 reg 182's for 5.5k ! That's madness, not even half the rrp of the car new & they are only four years old !

Hopefully it will pick up soon, then these 'bargain hunters/pee takers' can go away.

Its only worth what someones prepared to pay for it, I don't care what somethings worth on paper, I only offer what its worth to me, which is generally under book price.
I don't force anyone to sell me anything, its a take it or leave it offer, if they are desperate to sell it and haven't had any other offers they will take it. How do you think a pikey student ended up with a £6k Lupo ;)

Civic Type R at the mo...
Hi all new lad here just want to say i am shocked at the price you can pick 182's up now im in the market for one at the min but to be honest i have no idea what price you should accept some on auto trader with low miles on are going for 7k other with high mileage are going for 5k as someone has said it is such a mine field.........

I dont what to pay for one either.........:S

Clio 182 cup'd

Its only worth what someones prepared to pay for it, I don't care what somethings worth on paper, I only offer what its worth to me, which is generally under book price.
I don't force anyone to sell me anything, its a take it or leave it offer, if they are desperate to sell it and haven't had any other offers they will take it. How do you think a pikey student ended up with a £6k Lupo ;)

Mum and Dad?

Alex - I do agree that it's only worth what someone wiling topay for it, however people are still taking the pee with their offers.

Say last year it was an 04 reg car for 7 - 7.5k This year you'd want an 05 reg car for the same amount of cash, folk just don't want to pay that though.

Mum and Dad?

I wish. I always buy at a good price.
If someones desperate to sell, MOT, tax approaching etc and looming finance payments often they take a low offer.

God why do people waste your time!!!!!

You agree a price & at the alt minute you get the "Ooooh I carn't afford that price, will you take blah blah"

Do they really think I was born yesterday lol!

Like you really expert me to believe a story where you agree a price of £6750 get texts all night about it & then next day you get the I can only do £6500.

Trying it on or what!!!! TBH I wouldn't sell em it out of principle now!!!!:)

Its definatley a buyers market at the moment, i just picked up an 05 RB, 10k miles, Recarros, both cup packs for £7k and that was trade. Private for the same car i would expect to pay under £6.5k at the most. 197's can be got for 10k now so nobody wants to pay +7k for 182's anymore.

VW Caddy Van
I got my 182 for 5.5k with 42k on the clock. Well ok i swapped my Fiesta which was worth more than 5.5k for it but same thing really

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Renault Sport prices have really dived, take a look on Piston Heads and Trader and what was called a "bargin" is now the relative price. Simple economics of it, so many on the market with less disposable income, higher fuel prices - always going to hit hot hatches hard.

Mondeo 2.0LX & Volvo V50
Snap their hand off! If you really want to sell, take it. I'm trying to sell the wife's 04-54 182 with 63k. £5495 or best offer. On E-bay at the moment. Best offer so far is £4850!!! :(

Monaco RS Clio 172
I recently paid 4650 for a 172 in good condition with fsh ok 47k.

was that a usual price? I think it's really good value for money so far!

Shhh
i have a 2004 racing blue 182 in good condition, was going to start on eBay at £3500 with no reserve..

getting £4k p/x, no buyers for it private.. gotta go.

VW Caddy Van
My works offered me £6300 for mines 182 FSH Arctic Blue 2004 04 plate 43k on the clock. Altho no chance is it going but i decided to ask anyways lol