ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio197

clio 197
had the day off, so after washing the car i was still board... ;)
so thought id take some pics for the POTM comp...
1309002.jpg

1309003.jpg

1309006.jpg

1309008.jpg

1309010.jpg

1309012.jpg

1309014.jpg

1309016.jpg

1309018.jpg

1309020.jpg

1309022.jpg

1309023.jpg

1309026.jpg

1309028.jpg

1309030.jpg

1309032.jpg

1309034.jpg

1309036.jpg

1309038.jpg

jase...
www.clio197.net

clio 197
mods so far...

springs
spacers
carbon dash trim
rear spoiler
Front skirt (custom fit)
miltek full exhaust system with decat
1st 197 to be mapped by RS Tuning
Itg panel filter
9 wheels.(4 satin black with blue lip + 5 silver)
fully polished engine top.
decals
silver vision bulbs all round.
mats
meg sport footrest
sun glasses holder
ipod connection
custom made boot tidy/false floor
new number plates
silver dash vents(sat in shed,not fitting)
new tips on the miltek
genuine Renault sport Recaro's
full led interiors lights
blue silicone air inlet hoses
blue wire covers
blue brembos

custom mats being made
carbon air intake soon

think that it, will add if i remember any more...

Last edited:
  clio 197
Is it just me or has it got an almost V6 stance, all squat and butch!!! Epic car!!!

i wish, i would love a vee but need the back seats for my son.
think its about as close as i could get to 1 looks wise,
without making a naf rep.
thanks for the comment though...:D

Insignia SRi
Yeah you know what I mean though, its low and wide, especially from the back!!!

The black wheels really set it off, not sure about the blue rim but its not enough putting me off wanting one just like it!!! lol

clio 197
thats my thoughts at the moment duck.

will just let lisa have the final say at the weekend in day light, shes not seen it yet.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Looking good that mate! At your faviourate car park i see! If you ever need your car detailing give me a shout il do you a good price ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Based in Longley. Its near the Northern General hospital! I'd advise you to put it off abit though while the weather/roads aren't as shitty!

RB 197 fatty
what spacers you got on that jase???

seriously considering it myself..... always look at it and feel the legs need to be spread to fill the skirt!!!

...is it literally a case of wheels off, spacers on, wheels on??? or is there more to it? any long term problems?

J03

MX5 1.8
i love this car, best 197 example bar that white cup racer with silly spacers, looks the nuts, liking the wheels too

clio 197
what spacers you got on that jase???

seriously considering it myself..... always look at it and feel the legs need to be spread to fill the skirt!!!

...is it literally a case of wheels off, spacers on, wheels on??? or is there more to it? any long term problems?

mine are 25mm H&R hub adapters.
they bolt to the hub and the wheel bolts to the spacer. this way you can use your standard bolts and lockers.

people will tell you spacers create more stress on the bearings and increase unsprung weight and stuff but, put it this way...
ive had mine on for 2 years. had the bearings checked ever 6 months and they are still fine.

longer bolts suffer from stress more, which is another reason for adapter type spacers. but the smallest you can get them in is 25mm.

clio 197
i love this car, best 197 example bar that white cup racer with silly spacers, looks the nuts, liking the wheels too

is that tim(e)'s car.? (white with white speedlines)
he has the same spacers as me...:eek:
25mm behind each wheel.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yeh jase... If there is any specific products/waxes you want me to use then bring them along... give me a PM when your ready to have it done! or i can PM you my mobile number. Luke.

clio 197
they've helped to minimise stone chips on rear arches through the winter though nick.
they may come of for summer.